The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Will You Watch? "Monica - Still Standing"

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Will You Watch? "Monica - Still Standing"


Hmmmm, okay I'm confused, in this lil promo trailer Monica draws us in with her stance that she's "still standing" I guess implying that life has dealt her an unfair deal, ok fine. But is there seriously 6 or 7 episodes worth of Monica "mama I wanna sang but I got these babies and a hair appointment that conflict with one another" story telling that would be that compelling??? I know there are a crapload of Monica stans who would disagree but something tells me no.......

Anyhoo, you watching? It premieres on October 27th on the Buffoon Network.....





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 11:28:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope my azz still standing but i'm not making a show about it.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home