The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Fashion Rant: Pay Your Rent or Buy Jeans?

Monday, November 9, 2009

Brew Fashion Rant: Pay Your Rent or Buy Jeans?


I don't know what designers are smoking on, but if I had $2,000, I surely wouldn't be buying no jeans! Ok, maybe like 10 years ago, the old me would have blown it on frivolous fashion. But the new me has responsibilities and shyt.

So, imagine my mouth-drop when I read that Swedish design house Acne has a pair of $2,000 jeans! The overpriced denim features some kinda Put A Ring On It-ish body armor. The silver patches were designed by London jewelry designer Husam El Odeh.

So, aside from like, RENT, what would you buy with 2-grand?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 12:48:00 PM EST , Blogger BreeIAm said...

A blackmarket kidney would prob. be cheaper.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home