The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Funny: Charles Barkley Takes Shot At Sosa

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Brew Funny: Charles Barkley Takes Shot At Sosa



Charles Barkley took one helluva shot at Sammy Sosa on TNT Thursday.  He told Sammy... you can't get into the hall of fame by turning white.  I promptly fell on the floor in death laughter.  Join me, won't you...


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 14, 2009 at 9:35:00 PM EST , Blogger Phlip said...

I was watching this one live on the TV, that BROKE me, I damn near fell out of my chair.
There is the best reason that NBA on TNT is the best show of it's sort in all of sports.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home