The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Throwing Shade At Khloe

Friday, November 13, 2009

Throwing Shade At Khloe

Ok, so I punked out and watched the PR blitz that was the Lamar Odom - Khloe Kardashian wedding and I'm shamed to say, I actually like them together.  (*looking up now for the lightning strike or the chandelier to fall on my head*)  They are a bit sickeningly sweet to watch...all that kissing and PDA crap they do.  But Lamar seems like a good dude.  So, I'ma pull for them, about as much as I pulled for the Swizzy-Mashonda union (I'm just sayin'...)



Anyway, Shanna that chick Travis Barker can't seem to get rid of Moakler went on Wendy Williams this week and trashed my new BFF Khloe KardashiOdom.



Moakler later apologized via Twitter... like everyone else does these days.

I think Wendy needs a new stick of Secret though.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home