The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Dear Mommy....

Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear Mommy....


I know you're mad at daddy for.... well for a lot of ish 



But for the love of Madam C.J. Walker, please do my effin hair.!!! I didn't ask to be born and since I am incapable of styling my own joint at the moment I would appreciate a lil consideration before you showcase me to the world. 


Mommy, I am a cute kid, quit tryin to play me!!!!

Love,


Your babygurl...... bruised but not broken :(

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 13, 2009 at 12:00:00 PM EST , Blogger Kim said...

I think she's cute and she's just a kid.. she probably wanted crazy hair and mom said cool... She seems to be loved and cared for...not by Eddie of course... black folks are too obsessed with hair..

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home