The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Barbershop III?

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Barbershop III?

When I was just a shorty, to get my Salt 'n Pepa hair do just right would require me waiting for HOURS for my hairdresser to get to me. You know how our kitchen magicians love to overbook and have All of their clients just sitting around in various stages of completion...staring at each other and ordering from the carry out next door. Needless to say I understand the need for a tight hair game. I also appreciate it when a guy puts forth same effort. That brings me to this next example of pure colored coonery! Homeboy's barber gave him a fresh fade while dropping the kids off at the pool! What in the thuglovehell is really going on? And back tat dude is comfortable with this? I quit my race for the day! Goodbye.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 13, 2009 at 12:48:00 PM EST , Blogger Brooke said...

and someone videotaped this!!!

wow....

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home