The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Funny: "I Invented Sex"

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Brew Funny: "I Invented Sex"

I can't even lie.  Lemme stand up in front of the group, say my name and admit it... I've got a thing for Trey Songz.  I always thought he was cute in a "awww, ain't he precious" kinda way.  Then, he got a haircut and started doing tricks with ice.  Now, my 30-something eyes see him in a new kinda way.  Yuuuup! But as much as I love you Trey, this "I Invented Sex" spoof had me crying laughing. I can see how the original video can borderline on comedy.






I think I'll go eat some grapes now. Just sayin'...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home