The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: So Are You Acting Like A Lady and Thinking Like A Man?????

Friday, November 13, 2009

So Are You Acting Like A Lady and Thinking Like A Man?????

So Steve Harvey was this year's love doctor. He singlehandedly set you bishes straight to the evil ways of men so that you can finally find that ever so sought after love. Who bought his book? Better yet, who bought the book and actually implemented some of his teachings? I'm not gonna lie, I was curious so I gave it a go but I did not finish it. For me it started to seem a little too common sense for me to proclaim myself fixed by Steve. There was no new information, "love yourself",  "respect yourself", "hold out on the pannies"...... blah blah blah, stuff we all should already know right?


But yet there is a plethora of these kinds of self help love books on the shelves, each one promising to get a woman's mind right so she can get that man. Steve wants us to "think like a man and act like a lady", hmmm, well I don't wanna do all that. I'm tired of these helpful mofos schooling women to the ways and games of men. How bout we simply cut out the games??? But then there would be no book to write. I just refuse to believe that any of these teachings are new information to women. Lots of us know when were getting less than we deserve and we also know the things to do to get the exact opposite. It's all about choices, nothing more, nothing less.  We don't need to think like a man, be learned on the ways men think, we don't need that at all.  We simply need to choose better and start tapping into that common sense we are all equipped with.

He says this book came about because of some of the strawberry letters he receives on his radio show, most of which are absolutely ridiculous. Some so blatantly stupid that I think the morning show is pulling our leg. A grown woman doesn't need to write into Steve to find out if a man she's been dating for a year really likes her if she's never been to his home. C'MON SON!!! Ladies cut the chit and save yourselves $25.00 on the love advice nonsense. You are your own love doctor. God gave you intuition, use it! Steve can't help you if you ain't willing to help yourself first.........

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 13, 2009 at 12:04:00 PM EST , Blogger Kim said...

I listen to his show some mornings on my way home and I hear the calls from women and you wouldn't not beleive the dilemmas women get themselves in..

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home