The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: ASK A DUDE: TO WONG FU, LOVE BIANCA

Friday, November 13, 2009

ASK A DUDE: TO WONG FU, LOVE BIANCA



Brew Chick Fine This Witch Chick Asks...

Dudes, let's say you have a purely platonic friend, for years... we'll call her Girl-Friend. And you ALWAYS put your 2 cents in on her choice of boyfriends whether she asks or not. And most of the time its pretty insulting. So you also have a girlfriend and your Girl- Friend never really says anything about her, either way. Until one day she sees a picture of your 'lady', and says 'hmm..dude, is that an adam's apple'? Which leads you to have a bizarro rage attack where you go off on her and never speak to your GIRL-FRIEND again.

So I ask you dudes...that WAS an adam's apple, wasn't it?!







ZOMBIE OF MR. CRAB: I'm so confused! Like Martin said, "cHECK da NeCK!!!!










SUPREME: I have no idea how to respond to this, so I'll say an absolute NO COMMENT.I don't get involved in such situations, have no history with such situations, and don't watch Maury, Judge Joe or whatever other sources that show this type of scenario!!

BIANCA: UM...er.. okay..



BIG IN EUROPE: Eddie Murphy!!



GROSS DUDE: I don't even know how to address this but I suspect this is one of your personal stories. This sounds like you...

BIANCA: OK, yea so it was.. let's move on, shall we? I can't be the only one who lost a friendship over questioning her friend's lady's 'lady lumps'. Sheesh!


GROSS DUDE: Seriously.. I don't know how to respond to this.. Male Ego much more fragile than the female ego. You just called this man's great catch of the month a tranny. That might not be worse than what he has said about you but-- honestly.... I'm at a loss on this one. Guess he wasn't that good of a friend after all.

BIANCA: All jokes aside,why would you stop speaking to the person? And even if it were a stubble issue... WHO CARES! You like it, I love it! You're my friend, I accept you how you are. Period! That's how I roll!

GROSS DUDE: Damn....

BIANCA: Much like you, .he NEVER held his tongue ever. Then got insanely offended by my offhanded *rude ok, fine in some circles- maybe.. but funny, as well!* comment.

GROSS DUDE: It's like he never even knew you..

BIANCA: Exactly! The essence of Bianca is A-hole.. everyone knows that! Google Me! -Jessica White

GROSS DUDE: Honestly.. I would think that if you didn't say something smart..something is wrong. LOL

BIANCA: The killer is he just went IN on me. I'm talking about below the belt, stuff like:
"That's why you'll always be single." Now there are many reasons why I am single.. but what do any of them have to do with you're lady sportin' a peen?!

GROSS DUDE: Well that's what really pissed him off, right there!

BIANCA: Her powerful lady peen?

GROSS DUDE: No, ass. It wasn't the insult itself, just the fact that you probably laughed at his tantrum afterwards and kept piling it on.

BIANCA: Ahhh ok, I see your point.

GROSS DUDE: Yeah... for real.. if you are mad.. you want the other person to be mad or apologetic.. but to laugh...wow! That just makes mad people even more pisssed.

BIANCA: Thanks Gross Dude, when you're not busy skeeting on the ladies, you are one insightful dude!

I think I'll even give you a nice avatar this week.. How bout this?

You can be Della Reese... because, you're my angel!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home