The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Yeah, Okay....

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yeah, Okay....


So we have a white Dallas Cowboys cheerleader crip walking in black face and a black man trying to erase the black from his face. Confused much? Former slugger Sammy Sosa has finally shed some "light" (pun intended) on his new-high-yella-skinned steeze. The Dominican-born baseball player drew criticism when he showed up at an event nine shades lighter and rocking green contacts. His friends initially flocked to his defense stating that he was undergoing "skin rejuvenation" after years of playing in the sun. I guess Sammy's ass knew that sounded like some brewshyt so he came clean telling a reporter:
"I use a cream to keep my skin smooth and soft.  I apply it before I go to bed.  When I was playing for Chicago all those years, I was under the sun a lot for 1 o'clock games." "The flashes also made my skin look lighter. I'm surprised with the controversy this has caused."
Sammy said he's thinking about endorsing the skin product but refused to name it and only revealed that it was European. Wow, I would have never thought a skin whitening product would have come from EUROPE! Sosa denied hating his skin color and trying to look like Michael Jackson. I know if my husband came out the house looking like a broke down Latin lounge singer we would have had words before taking a detour to the closest MAC store for some Studio Fix, stat! This is unacceptable.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home