The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Relate To Yourself In Luxury, With A $40,000 Piece Of Equipment.......

Friday, December 18, 2009

Relate To Yourself In Luxury, With A $40,000 Piece Of Equipment.......


That's right! Jeweler Colin Burn makes 'relation items' encrusted in diamonds and pearls n ish. All to the tune of a whole lotta effin money! Now, ok I'm no stranger to self relation, times are tough out here but I never needed equipment that cost more than let's say 20 or 30 bucks, ya know depending on the cost of shipping and handling and what not. So splain to me how this even makes sense? And really, I can get a good relation session going with the use of no equipment at all (if you get my drift, hee!)

I mean people are starving in the world, seriously, and I think anyone that would pay this amount of money for a skeet tool is well, a tool! One of his Eternity Dildos retails for $38,000!!! It is made of platinum and diamonds...... Ridiculous!

I once dated a manic masturbator who used to send himself to Skeet-land with just his hand and a dream, this is just outlandish!

Go here to read more about this stupidity.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home