The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Whitney Planning A Tour?

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Whitney Planning A Tour?



Whitty Hutton Whitney Houston graces the cover of the January InStyle magazine.  Looking good Ma!  Anyway, she told InStyle that she wants to go on tour. 
"That’s going to be an at-my-pace kind of thing because I like to do things the real way. I have a live band onstage. My background singers are for real. My vocals are for real. I limit the computerization. So my goal is to have people come to a show and say, ‘Wow.’ And it’s not like I’m going to be everywhere. It’s going to be like, ‘Here I am. Come on out and see me if you can."
She should just come "Kirk Franklin" the verses and she'd still sound better than half these R&B chickies out now.

Take your time, Whitty.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home