The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Stuffed Animals With Fun Tunnels, I Quit This B*tch!!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stuffed Animals With Fun Tunnels, I Quit This B*tch!!

Just when I think nothing on earth could shock me, cause well, I've seen it all,  these stuffed animals with vagi-cats, love cookies, fun tunnels or whateva you wanna call em enter the scene.....




WTF!!!!!! no seriously, WTF!!!!!!!

As the proud owner of a vagicat in mint condition, I must say that I don't need my stuffed animals to be THIS real, I mean unless you got paper like that and can hire a professional beaver groomer, they're not exactly the most pleasant things to look at. I need my stuffed animals to be asexual, I need their privates to be pixelated, something like this;


Pics courtesy: http://www.marques-houston.com






I'M DONE!!!! TAG ME OUT!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 3, 2009 at 2:20:00 PM EST , Anonymous pamalicious said...

I know HBO's Real Sex Would come in handy eventually. The practice is called plushophilia and there are some folks out there who LOVE their Hello kitty wayyy more than they should, lol lol

 
At Saturday, December 5, 2009 at 1:12:00 AM EST , Blogger Brooke said...

uh...????

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home