The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: White Meat Heat of the Week - George Clooney

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

White Meat Heat of the Week - George Clooney

Who am I kidding... this is white meat heat of the century right here.  This man only gets finer with time. I don't know if he's Botoxin' or juicin' or what...but whatever he's doing, he needs to keep it up.  I think he needs some Black in his life though.  Call me George!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 12:43:00 AM EST , Blogger Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

NAW HE DOES NOT DO IT FOR ME AT ALL!

 
At Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 5:55:00 AM EST , Blogger BreeIAm said...

I'd hit. Twice...hell thrice!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home