The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Chubby Cause! Save The Pink Teacup

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Brew Chubby Cause! Save The Pink Teacup


My fellow NY natives and transplants who call my hometown HOME, the Pink Teacup is having a fundraiser tonight at The Actor's Playhouse Theater, suggested entry donation is $20. But of course you'll want to give more for this NY institution. Don't you?? Won't you?
I've been in denial about this for a minute. Brunches with my girls, waiting on that long ass line in the cold with random celebs behind me, no preferential treatment and GOOD DAMN FOOD!
Deets HERE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home