The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: The Nutjob Returns To Twitter

Friday, January 1, 2010

The Nutjob Returns To Twitter



Well Happy effin' New Year people, Chris Brown has blessed us all for the 20-10 by returning to Twitter. While partying it up in Miami, Chris re-activated his @MechanicalDummy account and tweeted:
Please Follow Me Back. I’m back on twitter for good now….I was going through some things but your boy is back. 2010 Let’s Go. I decided to come back and connect with the fans for 2010. It’s only right because I love ya’ll. So Please Re-Follow

Then, Twitter removed the messages and tossed up this error page on the @MechanicalDummy account.



Now, Breezy is bouncing his "followers" to a @wiredupdummies account with this tweet:




Hope you're following along, cuz I sure can't.  I just want him to have another meltdown in the Wal-Mart.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home