The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music: Ludacris - "How Low"

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brew Music: Ludacris - "How Low"


I fully admit to fake-dropping it like it's hot when I'm in my car and this song comes on. Well, as much as you can drop it when behind the wheel.  And I'm not ashamed to admit it either. The video on the other hand? Uh, well... uh, you be the judge.



Booty videos are so 2000-late, but I guess it matches the "theme" of the song.

Anyway, you likey?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 23, 2010 at 12:32:00 PM EST , Blogger Witches Brew said...

Thanks so much for your comment. Welcome to the Brew!!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home