The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music: Somi

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brew Music: Somi




I'm always on the hunt for music that I'll be able to play forever, doesn't make my ears bleed orgive me instructions on how to do some coonerific dance. Enter Somi and her 2009 release, 
"If The Rains Come First". This CD is hot Dylan fire! Somi has been compared to Sade, Sarah Vaughn and Steely Dan. Her music makes me want to Brew a hot cup of tea and stare out of 
the window on a wintry day. I then wanna go and stalk Ciara and the rest of them little singing skanks and slap the Brewshyt out of them for churning out crap! 
Here's Somi performing her hit "Changing Inspiration" in NYC...


Hit her Website for more of her music. You can also follow her on twitter @somimusic and
while you're there, follow the Brewchies!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home