The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: MILF Alert! Halle Berry

Monday, January 18, 2010

MILF Alert! Halle Berry



When I'm 43, I wanna look like this.  Wait, scratch that.  I want to look like this right now!



Halle Berrraaaay, Halle Berry!  Good lawd.  I may have to propose to her in a totally non-lesbian way.




Images via Celebrity Gossip/Getty
Video via HalleBerryFan

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 18, 2010 at 10:11:00 PM EST , Blogger Eddie said...

I'd eat a mile of her shit just to kiss her arse... well, not really, but I would think about it. LOL

 
At Friday, April 30, 2010 at 7:48:00 PM EDT , Blogger Reggie said...

She's a chocolate MILF.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home