The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Must See TV: The Deep End

Monday, January 11, 2010

Must See TV: The Deep End


My sweet buff baby is back (erm, sorry David B.) Mehcad Brooks is cast as Malcolm Bennet a First Year Associate in ABC's latest quirky ensemble legal drama. "The Deep End" ZZZ ...I know, I know. But, there is hope that this isn't the usual lame sitch. The series also stars sexy smarmy, Billy Zane (" It's a walk off!) and Nicole Ari Parker, so fingers crossed!

I wonder how many minutes into the show before they get his shirt of...shirtless closing arguments, shirtless deposition taking, shirtless reviewing of his 'erm legal briefs. I'm giddy just imagining the shirtless possibilities. I'm sure the show in my head wouldn't make it past the network's censors. So, guess we'll just have to sit tight and... pray.



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 5:11:00 PM EST , Anonymous CBJ said...

Some people just shouldn't wear clothes...I want to get an injunction against his shirts & pants lol.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home