The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: NO RESPEITO!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

NO RESPEITO!



Let's get one thing straight, off the bat. I STAN for Vanessa Williams. That's Mah Nessa, and don't nobody better say anything bad about her beautiful, talented, classy, freak mama ass! Now that I have gotten that off my chest. Mah Nessa is losing her job.

Yep, UGLY BETTY'S been cancelled. ABC after yanking the show around all season first Fridays, now Wednesday's after Cougar Town. (I mean who is watching TV on a Friday? Hopefully you are hanging with your homies or making sweet tender Pay Day Loan love!)


I'm pretty sure that the early season casting of that not- so- good- an actress Respeito loving Yaya DaCosta didn't help matters. And the fact that Betty is really cute these days, doesn't that defeat the purpose? I unno. I'm just going to blame this all on the smug pretty face of Yaya. And now that I think about it, Eva The Diva looks more like Mah Nessa that that tool bag, Yaya... what the junk?!



Not to be all ''Grassy Knoll" about this, but Ugly Betty is one of the most ethnically diverse shows on a major network today. Coincidence? Story

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 9:36:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

Ahhh yes, Vanessa. For twenty-five years now I've desperately wanted to love this woman in a special way........

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home