The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Betty White Sending Death Threats?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Betty White Sending Death Threats?

Let it be known, I stan for Betty White.  Rose from St. Olaf is totally my friend in my head, which is why I find her tender way of sending a “get well” to fellow Golden Girl, Rue McClanahan, absolutely hilarious… and totally something I’d send my BFF.

Rue is recovering from a stroke she suffered last month.  So, in true "thank you for being a friend" fashion, Betty sent her a note that read:
"I hope you die, so I can be the last Golden Girl."
Blanche Rue loved it.  And she’s reportedly recovering well.

Source

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 4:18:00 AM EST , Blogger MK said...

Lol @Betty, glad she was able to make Rue smile. But real talk, I don't even kid around with those kinds of statements. Knowing my luck that the person will drop dead the minute I say it. I just know they would come back and haunt my ass too.

 
At Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at 9:56:00 AM EST , Blogger BreeIAm said...

LOL, I think if you have that relationship with your Bestie you can say ANYTHING, and they know exactly what you mean. Lord knows if my bff judged me on the face value of my words, she wouldn't be my dawg for life for 20 plus years! Love me some Golden Girls!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home