The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Commentary: Rich Today, Cash4Gold Tomorrow

Monday, February 22, 2010

Brew Commentary: Rich Today, Cash4Gold Tomorrow


This “I’m rich and let me show you just how many idiotic ways I can wear diamonds” shizz is getting out of hand. From Big Ass Chains to diamond-encrusted teeth, we are really showing how ignorant we can be when you stuff a few pesos in our bank accounts. In the latest news from the “They Shoulda Never Gave You Ninjas Money” file, Boston Celtics guard Marquis Daniels had a diamond pendant made in his own likeness… and by that I mean, a chocolate shrunken head with dreads and shit for brains.


I wish Suze Orman would rip these fools a new one. I can think of a million better ways to spend money: Haiti, inner-city youth programs, investments, real estate, YO MOMMA!, hell, ME! I take PayPal.

Spotted

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home