The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Do You Want Your Man To Smell Like 'Old Spice'??

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do You Want Your Man To Smell Like 'Old Spice'??

Old Spice you win! These are truly the best ads ever! Does anyone even know one man who wears Old Spice???? It reminds me of my granpa or someone oldish and I can't imagine a man finding it sessy for a woman to say "damn baby, you smell like AARP, now bend me ovah!!!" (I'm sayin, I keeps it gully like that.....)

I really thought this dude was gonna give us full frontal peen in the second one.....



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 3:06:00 PM EST , Blogger Eddie said...

LMAO!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home