The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: The White House Is Hiring

Friday, February 26, 2010

The White House Is Hiring


Breaking news from the Black White House…

Social Secretary Desiree Rogers is stepping down next month to “explore opportunities in the corporate world."

You’ll recall Rogers took major heat after party crashers walked all up into the Obama’s first State Dinner last year. Rogers is a long time friend of the Obama family, making the trek from Chicago when the president took office.

Well, one thing’s for sure… she can leave me any clothes she doesn’t need, and of course, she can leave me her job. I’m a pretty decent bouncer. I’ll keep the riff-raff out.

Photo: WSJ Magazine
Source

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, February 26, 2010 at 3:23:00 PM EST , Blogger http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

Good to see Desiree Rogers will be gone soon. I’ll remember her as a huckalero for the way she handled the Obama administration’s first state dinner.

 
At Friday, February 26, 2010 at 6:14:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

How nice of the president not to fire her ass two months ago, that's respect I suppose.

 
At Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 12:03:00 AM EST , Anonymous L.P. said...

I love the excuses people give when they get fi..er, I mean 'step down'.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home