The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Commentary: Rapunzel Steeze

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Brew Commentary: Rapunzel Steeze

I was working my gubment job today when a new co-worker walked pass me with freakishly long hair. Immediately "cat lady" vibes came to mind. I don't know why people with the Rapunzel steeze give me the heeves! I'm not hating, there's no way I want all that messy mane. I can only image what your dome piece smells like after a night of clubbin' or "you know what'n". I've seen talk shows where women break down and cry when it's time to get a make over that starts where it should; their horrifying hairy hat that they've been growing since they were born. I'm thinking it should be liberating to part with locks that have been around since you peed your pants but I guess it's like a portable version of a baby blankey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home