The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Must See Movie?: Our Family Wedding

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Must See Movie?: Our Family Wedding

Ok so we have Lance Gross (and ain't nuffin gross about this right here! WHOOOO WEEEE!!!) America Ferrereereree (you know, the "Ugly Betty" girl who I love) Regina King, Forrest Whitaker and some other people......

Looks like a nice wholesome, feel good movie, might have to pay for this one on my own though and go see it with my girls. I don't think I'll be able to find a dude to finance any movie about mofos gettin married. You know how dudes get all sweaty and uncomfy watching wedding scenes with chicks.....

So is it a must see? If ya'll went to see Beyonce in "Obsessed" then surely you can give this one a shot. I'm goin.....





Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home