The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Quotes: Usher

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brew Quotes: Usher


"I had checked out. I went all the way into being super husband and super dad, thinking, 'I've got to be serious all the time. I've got to be the man.' I put my swagger down for a minute, but I didn't throw it away. Now it's time to get it back."

-Usher, in a new Billboard article questioning whether his career is really in the sh!tter and, if so, can it be saved.

What do you think? Are Usher’s days atop the charts over? What's your call?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 1:53:00 PM EST , Blogger Reggie said...

I was never a big Usher fan, I've never been too impressed by him.

 
At Thursday, March 11, 2010 at 2:07:00 PM EST , Blogger BreeIAm said...

You can't have "swagger" and kids and a wife at the same time?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home