The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Will You Watch?: "What Chilli Wants"

Friday, March 5, 2010

Will You Watch?: "What Chilli Wants"

I never thought I’d be pushing 40 and still single. I should be on my third husband by now sending my 2nd child off to college and pregnant with my late in life “oops” baby that I didn’t think I could still have. Life, however did not work out that way for me. I’m not angry or bitter about it, but I’d be lying if I said it didn’t stun me at times that I’m on this ride dolo. Many people make the assumption that maybe I have some kinda impossible standards, not so. I have dated the rich, the broke, pig eaters, vegetarians, republicans, democrats, cornballs and everything in between. Things just don’t work out, that’s really the long and short of it.

To still be unattached at this age you automatically get the side eye from people, like “oh something gots ta be wrong with her, she must have 5 nipples on each of her tittyballs or something”. Not true, I’m not crazy nor do I have extra fingers or elbows n stuff. Seriously, I get involved and for whatever reason things just don’t work out. So you turn almost 40 and then you just don’t care anymore. You enjoy life and it just stops occurring to you that your match is out there. As I watched this lil snippet from Chilli’s new “nukkin pa nub” reality show I wonder how in the world it’s hard for her as well. If she can’t find her guy then I mine as well hang it up for good…….

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home