The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Bits: Girl, Bye Files

Monday, April 26, 2010

Brew Bits: Girl, Bye Files

Yes..that's a mug shot.. Classy.




Deep from the annals, of the: 'I'M NOT GETTING AS MUCH AIR TIME AS THAT TATTED UP WHO-ARE, FILES!' Here comes Mistress Number 2, of the um...Vanilla Gorilla, writing a letter of apology to Sandra Bullock.
Melissa Smith says, "I compromised my beliefs on several occasions and as a result will never forgive myself." (Ah, for TWO YEARS?) "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person."


I mean does she think they're gonna be besties? I'm so confused. Read this nonsense HERE. (TMZ scares me. How do they get this ish?)


The most 'WTF?' part of this is, she appears to have faxed it to Sandra's production office. Because there is nothing you want more than your staff handing you a letter from your husband's mistress, hot off the presses. Lady, why don't you just have a talk with you God and leave Sandra out of it? This is some hoodrat stuff.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home