The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music: Maxwell + The Dream

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Brew Music: Maxwell + The Dream



Maxwell’s a busy many these days. His new video, “Fistful of Tears,” has hit the innawebs, plus, he’s scheduled to be on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars on April 20th and NBC’s Tonight Show with Jay Leno on April 22nd.

Here’s the new vid…


And, The Dream has finally put the finishing touches on his new track, “Love King.” We’ve already covered how I feel about this song.


You likey?

P.S. Commend me on my maturity. Not once did I think of typing how much I’d like to sop Maxwell up with a Popeye’s biscuit.

Oh dammit.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home