The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Quotes: Grace Jones

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brew Quotes: Grace Jones


I think it’s safe to jump out on that limb that Grace Jones is no fan of Lady Gaga’s.

“I really don’t think of her at all. I go about my business."
-Grace Jones’
thoughts about Lady Gaga

“Yes, she did, but I said no. I’d just prefer to work with someone who is more original and someone who is not copying me, actually.”
-Jones’
reaction to Gaga’s offer to collaborate

“Well, you know, I’ve seen some things she’s worn that I’ve worn, and that does kind of piss me off.”
-Jones
on Gaga’s look

Source

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 9:11:00 PM EDT , Blogger Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

JONES IS THE LEGEND! BOW DOWN GAGA!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home