The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: T-Pain Goes Gospel?

Friday, April 16, 2010

T-Pain Goes Gospel?



The coonerific T-Pain, who brought us gems like "I'm In Love With A Stripper" and "Reverse Cowgirl," now wants to get his praise on.

Pain says he wants to try his hand at Christian pop.
“A lot of people don’t know this about me, but I am a deeply spiritual person. Dude, I go to church just as much as I go to the strip club. That’s saying something.”

The new album is tentatively titled "Heaven Got A VIP" and is due this September.

White Jesus has gone back into the tomb and rolled the stone.


Source

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home