The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Wii Fit Makes Woman Want to do the "Grown Up"..........

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wii Fit Makes Woman Want to do the "Grown Up"..........

*sigh* Why don't I get afflicted with these kinds of disorders??? This woman falls off her Wii Fit board and now feels the constant need to hump trees, fire hydrants, door knobs and steering wheels and needs sex more than 10 times a day.

Man if this happened to me I'd probably end up in a coma and I would awaken to a 642lb male nurse humping the fat on my inner thigh ( you laugh but I've had more than one person mistake my thigh fat for vagicat......

A WOMAN has gone from Nintendo to nympho after a fall from her Wii Fit board turned her into a sex addict.


Randy Amanda Flowers needs 10 sex sessions a day after the slip-up.


And now the slightest of vibrations, from mobile phones to food processors, turns her on.


The catering worker said: “It began as a twinge down below before surging through my body. Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm.”


A doctor diagnosed her with persistent sexual arousal syndrome due to a damaged nerve.


Single Amanda, 24, from Harpurhey, Manchester, said: “With no cure I just have to try to control my passion by breathing deeply. Hopefully one day I’ll find a superstud who can satisfy me.”

SOURCE:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 4:32:00 PM EDT , Blogger Beautiful Dae said...

See, why can't sh*t like this happen to me?

 
At Friday, April 16, 2010 at 1:47:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny when my man plays video games all he wants to do is lay on the couch and play video games for hours.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home