The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Iman's Daughter Shares Her Weight Loss Story

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Iman's Daughter Shares Her Weight Loss Story



When your Mom is one of the most beautiful people in the world, I'd imagine it would be tough to grow up in her shadow... especially when you tip the scale at 330 lbs. Iman’s daughter, Zulekha Haywood, has gone public with her story of how she dropped major L-Bs by undergoing gastric bypass surgery to shed 170 lbs.


Zulekha shares her story in Glamour. She says:
Looking back, the lesson that a woman’s worth can never be found on a scale is one that I have known all along. I’m proud of the fact that at 330 pounds, I didn’t hide from life, and I didn’t let my weight define me. At 165 pounds, I won’t do that either.


Good for her!

And she is gorgeous, BTW.

Source

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 10:54:00 PM EDT , Blogger Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

i love her now!!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home