The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Forget What Chilli Wants, What She Needs is Her Head Examined.....

Monday, April 19, 2010

Forget What Chilli Wants, What She Needs is Her Head Examined.....

So watching Chili’s show last night got me to thinking, is she insane or perfectly normal to think that it’s possible to meet this dreamboat man that meets all the requirements on her list? I’m leaning more to her being a bit insane on this one. Having standards are absolutely necessary when on the dating scene, but standards and a list are two different things I think. Her matchmaker (the young lady with the ginormous tittyballs) found her a nice looking dude and after much prodding, convinced her to at least go on the date with him. Upon meeting him she had immediately dismissed him as not her type physically (again, he was very attractive, huh???), that he wasn’t fine enough, HUH??? Now Ms. Rozanda, are you telling me that this man


And this man are super fine???? SERIOUSLY ROZANDA, SERIOUSLY????

Clearly you comprised a bit on your list when you were involved with them, I mean are they unattractive? Absolutely not, but neither look like the swole beefcake skrippa she had come to her house to show the giant tittyball lady what was more her type, yeeeeeaaaaaa alrighty then Chilli.



The more I consider my own interactions with men and those of my close friends I have to wonder if we are our own worst enemy. Sure we get done wrong sometimes but should the end result of those experiences end with you creating some bizarre list of requirements for the man you want in your life who probably only exist in Greek mythology or in a Tyler Perry movie??? Perhaps we should spend some of the time we spend writing that list on improving ourselves (there is always some schooling to finish, books to read, work to be done in the community, weight that needs to be lost and so on) and let whatever’s for you come to you naturally.

We all have an ideal person we create in our head and would love to meet but come on son! How many people actually ever meet the person you carve out in your imagination?? You come close sometimes but something will always be off and while I’m no expert, I’m pretty certain that many of the ladies with these lists can anticipate being alone for a loooooonnnnngg arse time if they think all those check marks will ever get marked.

Note: The opinions expressed are those of one witch and one witch alone and do not reflect the opinions of the other 3 witches………. (but they better have my beck regardless, lol!)

TOODLES!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Monday, April 19, 2010 at 12:07:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

you know what's on my list? TEETH. all of em. White.. not beige brown or green. After that...there's some wiggle room!

 
At Monday, April 19, 2010 at 1:00:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree. Watching it also made me self examine to make sure I wasn't being Chili like in my dating... because she was the worst lol

 
At Monday, April 19, 2010 at 6:16:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like opaque teeth or better yet, mother of pearl!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home