The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Music: Usher + Robin Thicke – “Secret Garden”

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brew Music: Usher + Robin Thicke – “Secret Garden”


I’m usually of the belief that a good thing should just be left alone. Case in point: classics like Quincy Jones’ baby-making ballad “Secret Garden.” This song was a hit when I had no real clue how to make a baby in the first place, but I sure got a better idea after listening to it.

Anywho, Usher and Robin Thicke have remade “Secret Garden” for Quincy Jones’ new project (produced by Jermaine Dupri). I’m gonna jump out the window here and say I don't like it.  And I really hate not liking it because I tend to like all things Thicke.  Hell, I loved Robin even when he was a grungy little thing.

But, you take a listen and tell us what you think. 

Download

The full version of the track is supposed to feature LL Cool J, Tevin Campbell, Tyrese and Trey Songz…so maybe I’ll have feelings for it once it's complete.

And here's the original for those who tend to stick to the classics!


You likey the new version?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 11:32:00 PM EDT , Blogger Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

I HATE IT! I REALLY HONESTLY HATE IT! I CANT TAKE IT!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home