The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: The Stinky Corner!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Stinky Corner!

I'm all for doing "you" but sometimes that's just not enough. Especially if you look like you lack in the hygiene arena. So I'm starting a new weekly post dedicated to the stanka danks a.k.a. people who look like they subscribe to HBO (Human Body Odor).

Today's first honoree is Rasheed Wallace of the Detroit Pistons. Oh, where do I begin? Is the the beard that looks like little nappy raisins? Or, the fact that his teeth look like he needs a gross scale cleaning? Something about Sheedy tells me his jump-off are used to seeing some skids in his Fruit of the Looms. Febreeze is your friend.

And Massengil is your friend Nivea. Something about this little chippie makes my eyes water. She looks like she smells like Funyuns and Trout. I know her underwear is mad crunchy. Excuse me, I just threw up in my mouth a little.

It's funny his name is Sway because that's exactly what his hair DOESN'T do under that hot ass hat. This dude looks like he smells like hot breath on an empty stomach. I'm sure Fab 5 Freddy, Downtown Julie Brown and the rest of the old MTV VJ's have taken up a permanent resident under that bama ass knitted do-thingy! So to this week's winners, cheers, let's toast by all jumping into a vat of bleach, stat!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home