The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Man Down - Code 10 - Deez Nuts On Your Chin

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Man Down - Code 10 - Deez Nuts On Your Chin

I bring to you this lovely gem, courtesy of Frankie. Do we even need to identify her as Keyshia Cole's mother anymore? Watch it. Have a laugh at the expense of that big broad in the skinned leopard. Kill some brain cells. Then jump back to the 4:05 mark... cuz I'm into that prehistoric shit too!



Is it bad that I'm more entertained by the mother and Nefeteria than I am by anything Keyshia ever does? I get more excitement out of pressing my snooze button than I do watching Ms. Cole perform. I'm just sayin'...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home