The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Pop Up Fashion: Polyvore

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pop Up Fashion: Polyvore

Style Icons: Rihanna

From the “why the eff didn’t I think of that” files… I bring you Polyvore.com. It’s a virtual clearinghouse for all things fashion and home design. You scroll through dresses, shoes and accessories or create your own “look” or wish list, either from what's available on the site or what you add yourself. When you scroll over the items you like, poof, like little fashion elves, all the magical mystery work is done for you. A pop-up tells you how much and where to find the things you're thirstin' for. I swear, I need to stop watching TV and start thinking up a scheme. I could be rich! Muhahahahahaha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home