The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Best Foot Forward?

Friday, April 24, 2009

Best Foot Forward?


I am a shoe whore as much as the next chick, but I must draw the line when it comes to comfort. Can't have the piggies hurtin' forcing that "I'm still cute, but my feet are banging walk" to your car from a night of clubbin'. Comfort takes precedence in your 30s. It's something every woman must face. Another issue I won't tolerate is tormented toes. That s**t just isn't right. So imagine my reaction when I spotted this picture of swagger-jackin' Ciara and her wayward piggly. That mutant red toe looks like it's trying to quit this bitch and head south of the border. I don't care how fierce the shoe game is, your gangsta should never look like this!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 24, 2009 at 1:40:00 PM EDT , Blogger BreeIAm said...

EW AND OW!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home