The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: I'm so Sad....

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm so Sad....

Everyone who knows me knows that I'm N.E. for life. I see them EVERY TIME they decend upon the DMV. I even went to see that WHACK Summit Tour concert. My love for them is that deep.

It's a crying shame that these 6 men...who are well into their 40's cannot put their issues aside and create music for the love of music. They clearly have the same bitchassness disease that plagued Que and the entire DAY 26.

Maybe New Edition are the purveyors of Bitchassness. I don't know. But I what do know is that these negroes have TOOO many fans, and too much talent to sit around and be divided over some bullshit.

I was looking forward to an N.E movie, their annual tour and maybe a BBD reunion album, but alas...I'll go back to listening to my N.E. Heartbreak Album.

"I got it going on...get get going on...I got it going on...get it going..."




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 8:16:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

I'm sorry, did he say "resolvement"?

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home