The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Ok Imma Just Say It......

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ok Imma Just Say It......



I can't effin stand a so called grown man in cornrows Image, I mean am I wrong for this? Unless you are a professional prison inmate this is unacceptable! I just don't see how a man in his 30's thinks this is okay. I admit I usually make a lot of assumptions when a man with cornrows approaches me, like #1 he probably works for a law firm as a mail delivery engineer #2 he has no intention of ever taking his life serious #3 he's definitely screwing his cornrowologist (whether it be a man or woman) Image #4 he's in the studio working on an album (dude you are 39, your music career is not fittin ta pop off, you're better off going to Sanz School). I know these are not good assumptions to make but come on guys, only a child should be wearing cornrows, grow the fawk up already! I am not dating a man who goes to the beauty salon with me, sittin in the chair next to mine gettin braided up, is you serious?! Talkin bout "come on baby, let's go get our hair done!" Um no, sorry. I know some of ya'll do it cause ya'll think you "got Indian in ya family" (don't we all) but this is also not a valid reason. Just stop this at once!

Take this dude, he has one up on ya'll, he got white in his family and still this shit is a mess!

Gettin jiggy with the design still doesn't make it right!

The old ass r&b crooner with c-rows.......

The c-rows with line up look.... ultra wack!

(somebody gave you the light and passed you the dro too many times Sean Paul)

C-rows and babyhair pumpin, lip gloss a shinin....

Maybe I'm crazy and there' s a shitload of women who fancy that look, I don't know. I mean here I am with my top of the line peruvian/brazilian 1B super sexy sleek look and I'm supposed to proudly walk down the street with a 38 year old man with fuzzy cornrows????

I suppose there may be a handful of situations where this might be acceptable though still not appropriate depending on age. But come on guys, even your cornrow super hero, AI let go of the look:


My apologies to all the elderly cornrowed men who have tried in vain to woo me, but at least now you know why.Image

Seacrest, OUT!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 3:37:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Cayla said...

A[the fuck]MEN. I swear grown men with cornrows urks me to the depths of my soul.

 
At Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 4:17:00 PM EDT , Blogger Unknown said...

I want to rip their cornrows out one by one and put some anti grown hormone on their hair

this dude that works here wears them. his ends raggedy, his hair raggedy, he looks like crap

aint nothing worse than a man who is balding in the front and still tryin to hold on. like his braids running from his forehead

 
At Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 4:40:00 PM EDT , Blogger RiPPa said...

No but seriously, I remember when the talk was brothers with dreads not being able to get "good jobs", but then that went away. Do cats with braids get those same "good jobs"??

 
At Tuesday, April 28, 2009 at 2:47:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jetsway said...

I didnt think dudes still wore cornrows. Cornrows are lame but at least dudes can still respect your attempts at thuggery. The Mohawk on the other hand, not so much. Seems a bit suspect.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home