The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Cougars Unite!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cougars Unite!


Ok so the former Mrs. 50 Cent is the host of this new Cougar show on TV land where they are trying to get an old, still well preserved biddy, a love connection. I assume Vivica is the host because they fancy her a cougar (if cougar means keeping your appointments with your plastic surgeon). I haven't watched, not sure I plan on watching either. I'm bitter as I am inching closer and closer to 'cougar' status and will not give an hour of my time to a show that highlights my sad state of affairs. If anyone watches and wants to chime in about it, please feel free.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home