The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Only at an HBCU

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Only at an HBCU

I bet Miss UNC Chapel Hill didn't do this in her pageant. I went to an HBCU and I know for damn sure that if ANY ONE of my college mates tried some buffoonery like this, I would have snatched her black ass off the stage.

I digress. It's still my husband's alma mater represented here. Even he was embarrassed.

Enjoy!

PS. The girl ended up winning the competition and serving as Miss Southern University.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 11:02:00 AM EDT , Blogger RiPPa said...

I don't guess you have her phone number do you?

 
At Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 11:04:00 AM EDT , Blogger Cruz said...

Rippa! I am lmao @ you.....

Um I'm so mad that she has an extreme fan, WTF!! that biyatch was screaming like it was Hammer!

 
At Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 11:57:00 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have vertigo from that shaky ass camera.

 
At Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 3:31:00 PM EDT , Blogger Jem said...

And W.E.B. DuBois softly weeps...

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home