The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Bump and Grind Me in that Ferrari....... Oh Yeah!!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bump and Grind Me in that Ferrari....... Oh Yeah!!




Okay I'm usually not a car hoe but if I knew a dude that owned this here 'Red Ferrari Bubble Convertible' joint, I'd do all kinds of nastiness to him at a moment's notice just for a ride to the corner bodega. WHOO WHEEE!!!! It's bizarre and odd looking and creepy and beautiful all at the same time.



Trust, I would have an extremely hard time keeping my pannies on in that bad boy, matter fact.... scratch the pannies altogether!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home