The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Celebrity Love Letter: Lloyd

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Celebrity Love Letter: Lloyd



I dig your smile, boo. Sure, you have a pretty delightfully healthy mane (though I'm not one of those broads who goes all crazy for a man with lustrous locks- poking holes in condoms praying to upgrade my baby's hair to Octoroon Status) and I can definitely do with out the cornball cornrows. But, I like what you've got under them there clothes..and again..the smile.

Maybe it's the pearly white teeth, the smokin' hot body...the fact that you could pass for a Dell customer service tech in New Delhi call-center,that gets my motor going.
Or could it be that you remind me of my childhood crush?

Oh, I almost forgot to ask...wanna do it?
Love,
Bianca


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 1:39:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH
MY
GAWD!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!

 
At Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 12:49:00 PM EDT , Blogger RiPPa said...

LMAOOOOOOOO

Yo that was friggin hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home