The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: SHOVE YOUR OFFICE POTLUCK!

Monday, November 30, 2009

SHOVE YOUR OFFICE POTLUCK!




With Thanksgiving done, and the media schmucks all in a tizzy about Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Eff It Just Buy It Please Wednesday,  I am already over the Holiday Season.  And it is with dread that I ponder the most hated office Holiday tradition, around.  Call me a Scrooge... but there is one thing that skeeves me out about the Holiday season, and that's the blasted Office Potluck.  At once such event, I saw someone from one of our satellite offices enter, from the garage...still with keys and hand and winter coat on, stick the other dirty hand in a baggie of shredded lettuce-- and sprinkle her e-coli leaves all over her 15 layer Artery Clogging Supreme.

My gag-reflex worked overtime.

Call me a snob, but I do not want to chow down on Pet Hair Surprise from the lady down in accounting that smells like a used urinal cake.  In the Merriest way possible, I  want you to shove your 17 layer Taco meat surprise, your Canned Jalapeño Jumble and your 176 Bean and Sour Cream Casserole right up your Yuletide hole!

And a Ho Ho Ho to ya, bitches!!

3 Comments:

At Monday, November 30, 2009 at 2:31:00 PM EST , Blogger Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

GIRL YOU ARE SOOOOOO FUCKIN RIGHT! I DO NOT PLAY WITH POTLUCKS..I DONT KNOW HOW U COOKED IT AND UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS!!!

 
At Monday, November 30, 2009 at 8:18:00 PM EST , Blogger Kim said...

I don't do potluck and I straight out tell people that I don't.. Growing up my Mom would not even let us eat at anyone's house who even had a dog.. People aren't clean ---to many members of the flush and rush crew want you to sample their family recipe. No thanks.

 
At Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 9:34:00 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! Why people don't understand how nasty people are is beyond me. I get paid to work here, that does not mean I will eat your food or be friends with you. I AIN'T eating nothing you brought from home or otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home