The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: Brew Quotes: Lady Gaga

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Brew Quotes: Lady Gaga


“I had a boyfriend who told me I’d never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I’d fail. I said to him, ‘Someday, when we’re not together, you won’t be able to order a cup of coffee at the fucking deli without hearing or seeing me.”

- Lady Gaga, Interview in April 2010 Cosmopolitan magazine

Photo: Kenneth Willardt
Source

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 26, 2010 at 10:39:00 AM EST , Blogger BreeIAm said...

DAMN RIGHT, STEFFI GERM!

 
At Friday, February 26, 2010 at 1:02:00 PM EST , Anonymous L.P. said...

Well! I bet someone's eating crow right about now.

 

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home