The Witches' Brew blog

has been moved to new address

http://www.witchesbrewonline.com

Sorry for inconvenience... but join us at our new spot!

Witches' Brew: No, Kelly Ripa. Noooo!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No, Kelly Ripa. Noooo!




I’ve always believed a tattoo of your significant other’s name or likeness usually spells t-h-e  e-n-d for your relationship. There’s just something about ink and permanence that tends to out-live a lot of unions, then you're left with that painful reminder of the ex. That’s why I got a little case of the sads when I saw Kelly Ripa tattooed her fine azz husband’s last name on her wrist.


Mark Consuelos and Kelly have been married 13 years. Kelly, I’m hoping you’ll be the exception to the rule on this one. I can’t take no more break-ups.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts to the mix...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home